“Could you maybe not go home tonight?”
On this episode, Andrew reviews the latest MCU film BLACK WIDOW with the help of Donavon Thompson. Plus a new marathon with Omaya Jones looking at Criterion’s World of Wong Kar Wai set, starting with AS TEARS GO BY (1988). We also talk about who Wong Kar Wai is as a filmmaker, give our reactions to the physical boxset itself, and talk film restoration drama.
Full episode transcript coming soon.
- Donavon’s podcast, Podcast 241
- Donavon’s MCU list on Letterboxd
- World of Wong Kar Wai set on Criterion
- Film Preservation podcast from Sad Hill Media
- Trailer for The Green Knight
CONNECT WITH US
Email us at Andrew@ArthouseGarage.com
Subscribe to the email newsletter: arthousegarage.com/subscribe
Theme music by Apauling Productions